Chronicles of my insanity

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Drowning

We're two weeks into this. Thus far, I've:
  • Bought a new pair of running shoes
  • Had my bike adjusted
  • Run: 0 miles
  • Bike: 3 miles
  • Swim: 10,000 meters
Not exactly preparing me much for triathloning, you say? More of a mono-athlon.

I have injured my left foot and have been hobbling around San Francisco and complaining the whole way. Under the advice of my doctor, I've spent a lot of time forgetting which lap I was on, wishing that sitting in the hot tub counted as swimming, and washing my hair alot to get the chlorine smell out.

Today, however, I got the green light to start running and biking again this weekend. Hooray! So now I just have to muster up the energy to not be freaked out again about using my clipless pedals.

Onward!!

No comments: