Chronicles of my insanity

Friday, January 30, 2009

Comfortably Numb

TNT Kickoff is this Saturday. Chris and I are co-mentoring a group this season and looking forward to having the Fanciest Camp ever at training weekend.

I'm making slow progress on the training front, having run 3 miles 3 times in the past week. Each time getting a bit easier, though it's still pretty hard and slow. Have been pretty good with doing my physical therapy core exercise, too. I went to the doctor yesterday (the butt doctor as I affectionately refer to her) who gave me a small injection of steroid and Novocaine in my rear end. I spent the day poking my butt to see if I could feel anything. Good thing I was working at home.

This weeks plan:
- Get to the pool and make sure swimming to doesn't hurt.
- Put Speedster on the trainer and see if I can sit comfortably for 30 minutes.
- Kickoff on Saturday. Woohoo!

No comments: