Chronicles of my insanity

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Am NOT a Rock Star; I Am a Dork.


I recently sent out another update email to everyone. I forgot to include the URL for my fundraising page and general details about how to donate. Hopefully, folks will venture to this page and find what they need, so I don't need to annoy people with more emails.

All donations are tax-deductible:

  • You can donate quickly and securely online here:
    http://www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/MelissaCheung2008

  • You can send me a check made out to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Send it to: 269 26th Avenue; San Francisco, CA 94121

  • You can give me cash, in person, preferably.

  • You can also give me something to sell on ebay or Craigslist. An old bike, an old pair of skis. I'll do all the legwork if you donate the proceeds to LLS.
Also, don't forget about Corporate Matching at your Company. I can help with the paperwork. Just let me know!

Thanks again!
Melissa

No comments: